11.17.2008

I'll write you a poem, dripping

You're the peanut to my butter
-You're the cheese to my macaroni

You're the chocolate to my strawberry
-You're the ranch to my chicken

You're the popcorn to my favorite movie
-You're the soda to my burger and fries

You're the bright sunshine when I wake up
-You're the blanket I could cuddle with

You're the reason for my random smile
-You're the music in my ears

You are the beat to my heart
-You are the love of my life

You're the only thing I want or need in this world

3 comments:

David said...

Sending the 1/2 of those that I sent and reading the 1/2 that you sent was the best part of my day :)

Thank you for forever writing them down

Kait said...

shhhhh

Don't break the poetic illusion!!!

But ditto :)

Anna said...

What a cool idea. :)

You would ADORE Lars. Adore. Which means - we should watch it TOGETHER over break!!!! Deal? Deal.

You do realize your dating anniversary is my parents' wedding anniversary? *mischievous grin*