12.13.2008

Let's play here and now

I could hate him for making me question
I could hate him for imposing his own dream
-remind me again, why must I conform mine
(because it is not so crisply defined in years and situations?)
I could hate him for his increasing urgency and my lowered resistance.

No I'm sorry I don't have my life figured out.
There's no aligned dominos in a knock-down trail
There's no aces in their spaces
There is no symmetry.

This is what I am.
This is what I'm developing from
a young girl riddled with fear of the future

Yes I'm trying.
Let's just say I'm attempting with all my might.

A glorious warmth in his arms and kiss, apart it's all submerged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From someone who knows exactly how you feel (lived it), take it a day at a time and follow your heart.
What makes you happy today will undoubtedly make you happy tomorrow. It sounds odd, but we're creatures of habit. (and comfort)

Contentedness is all we can ask for.