1.03.2009

Potential and Restructure

2009
Goals 
:: learn the rudimentary basics of American Sign Language
:: budget finances consistently
:: research, write, edit, and publish the apology article that's been in forming in my head and heart 

Aspirations 
:: travel...somewhere wonderful, full of history and arts...and take a plane to get there
:: land a professional modeling or acting job
:: dedicate myself more thoroughly to the studies at hand
:: to strive for more emotional stability
:: to live everyday, fully in that moment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kait! I'm a RN (UAH grad) and happened to see your recent pic on Flickr which was taken by Wes. I looked at your page and now your blog.

Reading your comment about an apology article, I thought I'd share from a blog post I wrote about forgiveness. It's entitled "Three Times Three."

http://blog.somenet.net/2009/02/10/three-times-three/