4.22.2009

Goodwill lovin'

I've always been an avid thrift shopper since the days of toddlerhood. I'd wander the dirty yet organized aisles of plastic toys with my grandmother, and then the clothes section when I was older. Nothing makes me happier than a good find! Anything funky, vintage, designer, can't-pass-up-it's-too-awesome item is what I go for. Of course, I contribute as well with donating all my gently used items. Today, the southeast Goodwill made my year with it's awesome Target donations and a cute black dress, all in my size. Today, for $42, I acquired.......

-1 Express knee-length little black dress
-2 Target by Richard Chi dresses
-1 Isaac Mizrahi blue and white sundress
-1 strapless one piece swimsuit in sunshine yellow, 1 triangle bikini set in cyan green
-1 pair of gaudy silver heels by Siggerson Morsen for Target that are a perfect fit
-1 pair of black short-shorts Target by Richard Chi to pair with tights and above said heels

I'm glowing in victory.

<3

1 comment:

Sarah Lena said...

That is truly an awesome treasure. That Goodwill always has the best stuff.. and most of their Target stuff still has the tags on!